Monday 4 July 2011

June Vintage Market photographs

Here are a few photographs from the June North London Vintage Market in Crouch End. It was a really enjoyable and successful day and am hoping to be at the next market in October. Until then I am going to be concentrating on hunting around in my own collection and out and about so I should have some great new vintage finds for sale next time..


This photo shows some of the nice bits of kitchenalia I sold, inclduing a nice set of pyrex bowls, some stainless steel salad servers in a fantastic original box plus an unusual cheese board featuring a tile designed by Anne Wynn-Reeves..



This picture shows some nice fishy dishes and two pieces of Piazza ware...



 These are some of the vintage buttons I spent hours sorting and colour coding!


No comments:

Post a Comment