Thursday 23 April 2015

Baby break

After a bit of a break from buying, selling and collecting I am back at the North London Vintage Market on 2 May. I had a baby in August so haven't really had time for anything else but now he is a bit bigger I have started venturing out and buying again.

I will post a few pictures of a few bits and pieces I will have for sale. Here is the first:



I love Ercol furniture and have a number of pieces at home so I am very happy to have found this small Pebble table. This is the smallest of a set of three nesting tables but makes a great occasional table just by itself. This one is in the dark wood finish which can be less popular but you can strip them back to the bare wood or I have also seen them repainted in nice 1950s pastel shades.



No comments:

Post a Comment